Chapter 188

"It wasn't a nightmare..." said Dogday as he held onto the Dogday plushie with the utmost care. "Poor thing's been torn apart by its torso.." Catnap said as the poor plushie on Dogday's lap was asleep. Dogday kept petting the plushie of himself, and his frown deepened as he thought back to the memories of Sunshine being torn up, and having to stare at the corpse of the sweet puppy. Dogday was heartbroken as he seen this new Dogday plushie come into his house from the vent. First he thought it was just a bad dream, and closed his eyes, but sooner than later he heard a scream, and he immediately knew it was Catnap's scream. He dropped everything to be there for his best friend and ran into the room as Catnap was scared by the puppy's appearance. "Catnap don't be alarmed, and also I do not have enough time to explain but this small-" he tried to explain but Catnap interrupted. "Dogday, you're my best friend and all, but where did you find this little guy?" Catnap asks a bit concerned seeing the plushie's state. "Catnap.. he came from the vent, he's waterlogged, and he has teeth, that he seemed to have forced himself to endure to survive for however long he survived for" Dogday said in a quiet voice. Catnap's ear twitched in anger as he was angry that a plushie like this would be in such bad shape. "Seems to be destiny that Dogday's lose their legs" he said trying to make the situation lighter, but Dogday just gave him a glare as he continued to protect his smaller version. Dogday ends up becoming very VERY protective of this smaller plushie version of himself. Catnap fully understands why, so he allows Dogday to keep his smaller version around.