Chapter 135

Making his way through the lab the CEO looks inside the testing chambers as he saw three kids sitting in the room waiting. "Hmmm..." the CEO kept looking at the three kids as they were playing with the toys. The CEO kept thinking about new toys they could make. 'Since Huggy Wuggy and Kissy Missy are so popular with the kids, and the Smiling Critters so...' the CEO kept thinking of different designs, and different names for the toys. "Knock them out" he instructs as poppy gas gets sprayed into the room. He watches the kids fall asleep and get dragged to the lab.

The kids were secured to the tables as they were semi conscious. The CEO walked over to them with a scalpel in hand. "Don't worry children you'll all soon be in a new home.." he started to slice as the kids would whimper and shake from the pain, but the CEO ignored them all. "You're going to make me a lot of money, and if you don't that's fine too, I'll just make sure you get what's coming to you" the CEO laughed as the whimpers of the scared children were heard throughout the room. The kids were trying to scream but they couldn't as the CEO was talking over their voices. All that came out were tiny whimpers and squeaks as the CEO cut into them and replaced their tiny weak bodies into toys. Toys that would be a downgrade from the original versions.

After a while the children turned into toys, and were moved into the holding cells. "Don't worry, you all will be let out soon, we just need to make a few modifications" said the CEO as he walked out of the lab. "Sir, why do you insist on doing some of our work?" asked one of the scientists. "I enjoy doing the work because I don't have anything to do except back and watch, plus it's fun watching the kid's reaction when they wake up" the CEO laughed as he walked into his office leaving the scientists out in the hallway.