Chapter 107

When Dogday awoke again, he noticed he had a new torso, but it wasn't his own... HIS torso was on Hoppy, as the scientists started to spray paint the fur lime green to match Hoppy's signature color. Dogday was speechless as he watched Hoppy walk out a few hours later as if nothing happened, their fur was very obviously sewn up poorly, yet the CEO did not care about how the sewing was done, all he cared for was that Hoppy was back and the show would be back on air, and more kids would come and buy the merch again. Dogday looked at the CEO in shock as tears were pouring down his face. "Oh don't worry Dogday, Hoppy is fine... she has no memories about what happened with... before all this, she's like a new toy" he smirked as he saw Dogday's jaw drop. "How could you do this?!" he growled at the CEO earning him a shock in the back of his neck. "AGHH!!" Dogday screamed out in pain as he felt his muscles spasm and get hot from what he could only assume to be the hot metal burning through his fur and into his skin. "This, is an obedience chip, just like your friend Catnap, you two will both be under MY control, you disobey, and this chip will shock you... through your entire neck, making you choke and drown from the inside out" the CEO laughed as he heard Dogday start to choke as the burning pain returned, and the scientists started to spray his torso the brownish-orange and yellow colors of his old torso Hoppy had run off with. 'At least my friends are safe... Catnap isn't in... control of his own... actions...' Dogday thought before passing out.