Chapter 83

By the next morning everyone in Bobby's beehive house was exhausted from paranoia about who was outside the house, and who made the scratch marks on the window. "We're going to have to tell Dogday, or the scientists..." suggests Kickin. "I think Dogday... I don't trust the scientists who run this place" Craftycorn said getting nods from the others. "We have to go back to school today" Picky said stretching her back out. Everyone felt a bit happier knowing they would spend the day with the kids again, and hopefully whatever was outside before wouldn't hurt them with kids around. "I'll start on breakfast" Picky said walking towards the kitchen with Bobby.

Dogday and Catnap woke up feeling oddly happy. "Best sleep I've had in forever" said Dogday, his tail wagging. Catnap opened his eyes gently rubbing them as he smiled towards his canine companion and purred giving him a sleepy hug. "It's a school day" he reminded Dogday who looked even more happy. "You're right, we get to go back and teach the kids!" Dogday was over the moon about teaching the kids again, and Catnap smiled warmly at the dog's excitement. Both looked over at Sunshine and Moonlight as the two plushies were still asleep. "They're fine, I'll get Alya and Angel, you get working on breakfast" Catnap said earning a playful salute from Dogday as they both got up laughing quietly.

A few minutes later there were pancakes piled up, and Alya and Angel both came down with smiles on their faces. "You two get to come back to school now??" Alya said smiling towards Catnap and Dogday as the two mascots smiled back at the two kids and nodded their heads yes making Alya and Angel so happy and excited to have their two favorite teachers back in school with them.