Chapter 49

Kicken Chicken walked towards Hoppy's carrot house. Steeling his nerves he knocked on the door.

Dogday and Catnap were so immersed in the music, and each other's eyes that they hadn't noticed Angel sneaking towards the door, and opening it to let in Craftycorn, Picky Piggy, Bobby Bearhug, Bubba Bubbaphant, Bunzo Bunny, Boxy Boo, Mommy Longlegs, Huggy Wuggy, and even Kissy Missy. They all were silent as the two danced, and even listened to Dogday's singing. They all smiled at the two dancing in the middle of the room. As the two stopped dancing, everyone in the room started to applaud them, startling the two. "When did you all get here?" asked Dogday with a blush on his face. "A while ago dear, but Dogday I wasn't sure you could really sing" said Mommy impressed. "You sing so much better than your cartoon counterpart!" Cheered Bunzo as he clapped his symbols together. "Wasn't expecting anyone to hear it.." Dogday hid his face behind his ears blushing from all the praise. "It was amazing!" said Angel, Alya nodded along with them. "Thank you all so much" Dogday and Catnap both took a bow. "We're just waiting for two more." Dogday said looking out the window. Everyone was confused when Craftycorn walked forward. "Dogday, Catnap, Angel, Alya..." she began, "I want to apologize for the way I acted towards all of you, it wasn't right of me to do, especially poisoning you with a chocolate drink like that.." Crafty was on here hooves and knees "you don't have to accept my apology but I am apologizing for all my mistakes" Bobby, Bubba, and Picky Piggy all came over and handed them the cake, card, painting, song, everything that Crafty worked hours on. To say Dogday and Catnap were shocked was an understatement, the two were speechless. That was until Dogday leapt at Crafty tackling her into a hug on the floor. "Thank you Crafty! We forgive you, don't worry, thank you for apologizing though" Dogday got off her and helped her back up as Catnap came over and gave her a much more gentle hug. "Dogday is correct, we forgive you" after his hug Alya and Angel came over to also give their hugs as well and say thank you towards the unicorn. Crafty was so happy that she was forgiven, and she promised to never hurt her friends again, after that she was handed a red paint color, she smiled at it.