Chapter 28

Miss Delight laughed a bit seeing all her students writing cards to Dogday. "Wasn't the lesson plan today but it works" she sighs and watches her students smiling, sharing crayons and markers, and even asking please and saying thank you. Miss Delight was impressed, 'they all learned.. because of the critters' she thought very proud of each of the Smiling Critters. Miss Delight was happy to see her students all caring enough to even think to make cards, on their own, for Dogday since they had heard Dogday was sick. After all the kid's cards were done Miss Delight took them all, and had them put in envelopes. She told her class she would give him the cards soon, but after class.

"Catnap.. don't you want to go to school and teach the kids?" asked Dogday a bit saddened. "Dogday, no.. you know I love the school, and the kids, but I love you more my friend" Catnap said smiling towards his friend. Catnap hugged Dogday making the pup smile and his tail started to wag. Catnap purred and held his friend as Dogday started to fall asleep. Catnap started to rub Dogday's head and ears gently getting a yawn from the dog. Dogday fell asleep in Catnap's arms as the cat purred, "sleep well my friend" he said smiling.

Kickin Chicken and Hoppy were playing soccer together in Hoppy's backyard. "We'll see who's the winner very soon" Hoppy said kicking the soccer ball into the goal.