Chapter 79

Catnap had escaped his friends telling them he had to go home and put his kitten down to sleep. Everyone laughed at his phrasing "since when are you a dad?" asked Bobby. "Since... uhh..." Catnap blushed and ran off to his house. Catnap ran to his house, closed the door, and sunk to the ground. "Argh... why?!" he asked the plushie on his head as it purred gently. "Was it really worth it..?" he asked the kitten, of course he got no response from it, but it was nice company, although Catnap thought Dogday's company was better. He shook his head gently as the kitten swayed back and forth in its little loaf form. "I don't need you.. but you make Dogday happy, and his happiness is worth seeing" Catnap talked to the sleeping kitten on his head before getting up slowly and walking up to his bedroom. He placed the kitten on the pillow next to him and fell asleep next to it, the room filling with gentle purring.

Craftycorn and the others watched Catnap run off with the kitten, and they watched Alya and Angel walk into Dogday's house leaving Hoppy, Kickin, Picky, Bobby And Bubba all together. "You guys all want to have a sleepover at my house?"asked Bobby Bearhug to all her friends. They all agreed as they followed Bobby to her beehive house. Smelt like roses when they all went in, it was pleasant.