Chapter 32

Miss Delight came over to check on Dogday and see if he was okay after every school day, she delivered all the cards the students made into his mail box, and Catnap would need Angel and Alya's help carrying in all the cards. Dogday's ears perked as he looked at all the cards for him. "From all the students in the school?" He questioned as Alya and Angel both nodded. Dogday's heart felt warm as his tail was wagging quickly. It took him 2 and a half hours to finish reading them all, by the end Dogday was in tears, a big smile on his face, both Alya and Angel smiling happily, they went over to Dogday and hugged him tight as he did the same with them. "This was your idea wasnt it?" He asked both of the kids in his lap as they giggled and nodded their heads making Dogday so happy. Dogday smiles as he looked out the window. Just a few more days and he will be better, that chocolate drink really did a number on him though.

Craftycorn was starting to feel guilty about the way she poisoned Dogday. "Bobby, will you help me find a way to make it up to Dogday for the way I acted and tried to poison him?" She asked her girlfriend. "Of course!" I'll deliver anything you want me to since you're not allowed near him anymore" Bobby said making Crafty smile.