Chapter 142

Dogday and Catnap were watching the stars from Dogday's roof again, but this time Bitty Kitty, Sharp Charm, Moonlight, and Sunshine joined them. Dogday's mind kept thinking of Angel, and wondering how they were doing as he held Catnap close and looked over at Alya and Cameron, the two were wearing matching smiles as they looked at the dome's night sky. Dogday smiles as he looked over at Moonlight and Sunshine, the two plushies were both cuddling Catnap's tail, Catnap didn't dare move it just incase one of them got hyper and tried to playfully bite it (Sunshine mainly). Dogday laughed a bit making everyone look at him in confusion. "Sorry everyone, I'm just really happy we can do this" he said smiling towards the dome's stars making everyone else smile up at them too. "Hey Dogday?" said Cameron as he looked at Dogday "I just wanted to say, thank you for taking me in.. I'm sorry it was hard to see us like this, but you brought us all together and we are almost like a real family" Cam smiled at Dogday as the dog smiles and gently pets the porcupine's head. "It's no problem Cam, we really appreciate you being here, and we're so sorry your life was cut short like this... you didn't deserve this at all, but I'm glad that we all became a family together" Dogday's word struck a soft spot as Cameron and Alya both scooted closer to him and Catnap both holding their hands out as the two young mascots went in for the hug. "We love you two" said Catnap smiling as he stroked Alya's back gently making her purr. "We love you guys too" they both chorused and smiled.

Bobby Bearhug was cuddled between Craftycorn and Bubba Bubbaphant as her house was being fixed up. The window was a scary reminder for them all, and she wanted nothing to do with it. She was happy she was allowed to sleepover at her partner's houses.