Chapter 10

Dogday was busy looking in the fridge when something, or someone, covered his eyes. "Uhh.. hello?" He responded after feeling the texture of the fur he sighed in relief. "Catnap" he said smiling, tail wagging brushing against Catnap's belly making the other giggle a bit. "Correct pup" Catnap smiled at Dogday as he turned around and gave his friend a hug.

Catnap woke up to no Dogday and had a small panic, even the blinds were closed, Dogday always opens the blinds. "Where could he be..?" he asked nobody as Alya and Angel were both asleep, he didn't want to wake them up, so he decided to get himself up, and start searching the house for him, he looked in Dogday's bathroom.. bacon scented candles lined the sink on both sides. "Silly puppy" Catnap smiled because he had the same set up in his house but the candles were lavender like his scent, but I guess for a vanilla pup such as Dogday he could enjoy whatever scent he wanted, and adored. As Catnap kept walking through the house, he went downstairs and saw Craftycorn awake, they both glared at each other as Catnap went into the kitchen, and smiled seeing Dogday's tail in the fridge. He went behind Dogday and covered his eyes gently, trying to not give away his presence with his purring. Dogday almost immediately guessed Catnap because he felt his fur, each of the Smiling Critter's furs have different textures, Dogday's fur was warm to the touch and very fluffy and soft, Catnap's fur was almost identical except his was a bit more on the softer side, shorter then Dogday's fur, but it didn't matter much. Catnap was happy his friend could tell it was him.