Chapter 21

Craftycorn... with all her smugness was standing in front of Catnap as the feline was glaring hard at her. "What do you want?" Catnap asked feeling annoyed that she was here. "You're not coming to class? I'm sure the kids will miss you if you AND Dogday were both absent." Craftycorn spoke her voice high, but she wore a smirk telling the cat all he needed to know. "I'll be in class-" he began but was interrupted, "oh I'm sure you will, but someone needs to watch our leader while he's out... and I already asked Miss Delight and she said I could" the unicorn crossed her arms and looked so smug as she watched Catnap's jaw drop. "But-but I was supposed to-" "not anymore" commented Craftycorn.

Craftycorn then proceeded to walk straight into the dog house, and push Catnap out as she slammed the door. Catnap in a panic ran to the school to tell Miss Delight, he's normally not one for telling on others, but Crafty was insane. He just hoped Miss Delight would understand. She didn't... she said that Craftycorn was a good friend to Dogday, and that Bubba would take her class and even Bobby. Catnap tried to explain to Miss Delight that Craftycorn was the one behind Dogday getting sick in the first place, but Miss Delight just shook her head. "Today will be a good lesson for you to teach Catnap, it's about being honest." with that said Catnap sighed, and continued on with the school day, but not without telling Alya and Angel that they were to meet him at his house later that night, they had to make sure Dogday was okay.