Chapter 98

Dogday didn't like the feeling of being tied up, his arms were bound, his legs were bound, he couldn't move at all. He heard mumbles as Kickin Chicken started to wake up, and next to Kickin was Craftycorn opening her eyes as well. Bubba and Picky were still out cold. Dogday was glad that they wouldn't be able to see Hoppy's body from where they were, but his sensitive canine nose was having troubles from the scent next to him. "Where are you?!" asked Kickin looking around, and Crafty looked frightened and about to cry. "Did we do something wrong, what happened?" she asked looking at Dogday who in turn was looking straight forward at the scientists talking amongst themselves. Kickin and Crafty both looked over towards the scientists, and they both felt scared. Dogday felt dread seep into his chest as the scientists looked over at them, and back to their fellow scientists getting a thumbs up as they went over to grab a scalpel. They then came over to Dogday, and started to trace on his fur with a marker. "What are you going to do to us..?" he asked in a brave voice, but the scientist could see his legs, and hands trembling along with his body. The scientist grabbed Dogday by the waist tightly and used a belt strap to secure him full down. Dogday then felt like he relived this already... in nightmare form. He gasps as his memory came back to him, Catnap had used his gas on them... Dogday felt betrayed since Catnap promised he wouldn't ever use the gas on them again.