Chapter 168

Dogday feels weak when they finally release him back to the Daycare with the help of two scientists, the ones who destroyed Sunshine, he finally made it back. They left soon after but Dogday stayed where he was for a moment before completely breaking down on the sidewalk. His sobbing attracted the attention of all his friends as they came out of their houses to see their leader on the ground sobbing his eyes out. They were shocked seeing him cry this badly, he's cried before but it wasn't this bad, Dogday was inconsolable as they brought him home and attempted to calm him down. Even after everyone tried their best to make sure Dogday was okay, and ask what was wrong Dogday refused to speak, especially after he saw Moonlight's face fall knowing exactly what was wrong with Dogday's mood. Dogday ended up curling on the couch crying as Moonlight had wiggled his way into Dogday's arms as the dog refused to let go of the plushie, it was okay though Moonlight didn't want to go anywhere else, not even to Catnap's house not when his best friend's big body version was in pain over his best friend's death. Dogday ended up falling asleep with Moonlight in his arms as everyone sat around talking about what happened that got Dogday to cry that badly, that wasn't normal for him so it concerned everyone. "Obviously something big happened" Catnap said watching Dogday sleeping peacefully with Moonlight... wait, Moonlight.. where was Sunshine?!