Chapter 52

Everyone was silent for a while, the room had a sudden loss of energy. Dogday curled up on the couch with Catnap near him petting his back. Kicken and Hoppy felt awful for ruining the party. "I.. maybe we should go.." Hoppy suggested. Nobody stopped them as they left.

Dogday stayed silent as everyone started talking again. "Catnap, do you think it's safe beyond the Playcare walls?" he asks the purple feline who in turn responds with "No, it's not safe for any of them, Hoppy almost fell... we can't lose each other". Dogday smiles towards the purple cat and lays across his lap smiling up at Catnap as Catnap starts to pet his tummy making him giggle and pant like a real dog. Bubba watched fascinated by this. 'Wonder if we all have animal instincts like that' he would experiment later.

Craftycorn explains the game UNO to everyone and they end up playing Dogday and Catnap kept winning, and Everytime one of them did the other would get super excited that they would give each other a hug or a high paw. They were all laughing near the end since Bobby Bearhug embarrassed herself by laughing so hard soda came out her nose, burning it. Craftycorn and Bubba helped her though, so she was fine, but she went to cuddling Craftycorn near the end of the games. Dogday brought out his Xbox and PS5 asking whoever wanted to play. Dogday took pride in knowing he was the only trusted critter to own an Xbox and PS5, perks of being the leader.