Chapter 130

Dogday woke up before everyone at 5 am everyone looked exhausted when he snuck to the kitchen. 'Can't wake anyone up' he thought as he almost tripped over Sunshine, but caught himself on the counter, he looked at Sunshine as they sat up and waddled over. Smiling down at the pup Dogday fixed some food for him. "Here you go" he placed the food bowl on the floor and watched his plushie version eating happily. 'Strange how you can eat, but then again we all can..' he thought about a few other things with the plushies 'they aren't affected by poppy gas like the rest of us' "Dogday?" Dogday jumped a bit and looked at the doorway to see Poppy standing there. "Ah, hey Poppy, good morning" he greets as she smiles and walks to the table. Dogday helped her onto the counter as she stood in front of him. "Dogday I'm not sure you feel okay about knowing this, but.. I think something big might happen with the CEO and all the people here" she said looking Dogday in the eyes. "What do you mean?" he asks tilting his head in confusion. "Something big is coming, I can feel it" Poppy seemed nervous about telling the others. "Well, we have to tell the oth-" Poppy cut him off. "We can't.. it involves the others..." she explains, but Dogday frowns. "I can't keep another secret from them... they'll find out eventually" said Dogday as Poppy shook her head no. "It's not the same.. I had a dream, it was about something big... like a giant spider or, a claw" she tried to get Dogday to understand, but she was met with him frowning at her. "Poppy, explain your dream to me" Dogday said as he turns towards the microwave as it beeps signaling his cup of water was warm enough for the tea bag. He turned towards Poppy placing a teacup near her as she smiled a bit in thanks before she started to talk about her dream she had.