Chapter 122

"Well, here we are, maybe Poppy can explain a bit to you" said Huggy as he waved to the two small mascots as they walk into the room housing the pink monster and her friend Poppy.

As Sharp Charm was about to knock on the door Kissy opened it "thanks again Poppy, I rea- OH! Hey you two" Kissy came out noticing the two mascots from earlier. "Umm.. you're not mad, are you?" she asked feeling a bit scared. "Nah, we're accepting this life, but we need to talk to you about Dogday, apparently you and him were close friends?" Bitty Kitty said making Kissy giggle. "Oh no no, Huggy just says that as a joke because I was actually Dogday's kindergarten teacher" Kissy explains making Bitty Kitty and Sharp Charm both gasp in shock. "Really?! What did he look like when he was tiny?!" Bitty Kitty asks, but then stops as Sharp Charm covers her mouth. "Sorry, please continue Kissy" he says smiling apologetically to her as she smiles. "Well, Dogday was a bright child, always happy to make friends, and include others no matter who they were, when he was kidnapped by the CEO and the scientists here he and I made eye contact in the hallway and my heart broke to see his face so broken, scared, and upset" Kissy explains. "Do you know Dogday's real name?" asks Bitty Kitty curious. "I do not remember... it's been so long since I've been a teacher for others, Miss Delight is often the teacher now, and I usually hangout with Poppy during the day" Kissy finishes as she's deep in thought trying to recall Dogday's real name. Just then the doors open again revealing a doll with red hair, blue eyes, pale white skin, and a blue dress. "Hey Poppy" said Kissy "meet the kids" she introduces both Cameron and Alya to Poppy. "You poor things..." Poppy says looking at them with sympathy in her eyes.