Chapter 128

"You think you'll be able to come back to school tomorrow?" asked Bobby to Catnap and Dogday as the two nod their heads yes making everyone smile knowing they're going to be okay. "Thanks again Catnap, I really appreciate your friendship" Dogday smiling as he kissed the cat's cheek making Catnap blush a bit. "I'm just glad you weren't too hurt, those things could destroy your voice box, thus making you mute" Catnap informed making Dogday sigh "yeah I know, but it's gone now, so we don't have to worry now" he said smiling towards all his friends. "What about a sleepover at my house tonight? Everyone is welcome!" said Dogday as everyone agreed and followed Dogday to his house. As he opened the door he was met with a happy Sunshine at his feet, he bent down and picked Sunshine up and carried him inside as everyone entered after him. "Make yourselves at home" he said smiling and closing the vent that was left open. 'Glad Sunshine didn't go through..' he thought.

Sunshine was a hyper little mess barking and jumping around the house at everyone. Everyone just watched as Sunshine would act cute by doing little tricks for everyone a backflip, give paw, sit, stay, roll over, Sunshine was prepared for all the tricks. Sunshine was definitely a happy-go-lucky puppy ever since Dogday brought them in from the Playhouse. As the night progressed Catnap had brought Moonlight over and Sunshine and Moonlight were both enjoying each other's company while they were together. Although Moonlight would sometimes teach Sunshine how to open cabinets and drawers in Dogday's house he would only chuckle when he found the two in the drawer with pot holders on their heads playing some imaginary pirate game.