Chapter 29

Hoppy Hopscotch and Kickin Chicken were both having a good time playing soccer, the score was 13 - 12 and both were determined to win. "I'm only 2 points away from winning Kickin Chicken, after I win you have to do the chicken dance thing we saw on that Ipad a few days ago!" Hoppy claimed. Kicken Chicken was not about to admit defeat "Yeah, well when I win you have to do as I say for the next 2 days!" He counters with his own claim to victory. Both were very competitive with each other, once playing a game of tag to the extreme as they ran all around the whole factory, it took 11 of the security guards and 12 scientists to catch them, along with 2 night guards since they tried it again at night. They now smile at the memories, they were both strictly prohibited from leaving again, but they still find ways to do it, it's fun for them. Hoppy was ready to kick another goal, but they suddenly stopped, confusing Kicken Chicken who was ready, maybe, this time for the ball. "Hey Kicken, tonight we should try and sneak out again" they say getting the chicken's full attention. "Oh 100% Hoppy! I want to see the rest of the factory, and see Mommy and Huggy again, that party we had was awesome!" Kicken Chicken was momentarily distracted so Hoppy took the opportunity to turn their back towards the chicken, flip the ball into the air, jump after it, and while doing a backflip, kicked the ball into the goal. "One more point to winning!" they both laughed at that. Kicken then noticed Picky Piggy coming over with pies. "Hey guys, I brought your favorites key lime and banana crème pie" she offered with a smile as she saw stars in her friend's eyes as they ran over to her. "You can place the pies on the picnic table over there" said Hoppy pointing towards a table with an umbrella and two bench chairs. Picky piggy smiled walking over to the table to put the pies down, and once she did both Hoppy and Kicken hugged her and thanked her for the pies to which she responded with a smile and a hug back "it's no problem, by the way who's winning?" She asked curiously. "Hoppy's winning, if I lose I'll have to do the chicken dance" Kickin said shoulders slumped. Picky Piggy had no idea what the chicken dance was but she smiled in understanding. "I'm sure you got this Kickin, but also good luck Hoppy!" She laughed as her friends sat down at the picnic table smiling towards her. "Thank you" they said at the same time, they looked at each other and laughed, causing Picky to also laugh. When Picky Piggy had left both Kickin and Hoppy ate their respective pies, key lime for Kickin and banana crème for Hoppy.