Chapter 17

Craftycorn was smiling yet when she looked through the window of the classroom door, across of the room she got a good look at Dogday laughing with some kids, he was singing a song with them. Craftycorn sighed "Lucky cat..." she whispers, but she continued to do her job with a smile despite her heart hurting. "One day" she whispers under her breath as she took one last look towards Dogday's bright smile.

It was finally recess and the kids all ran out of the classroom quickly to get outside with Kickin Chicken and Hoppy Hopscotch. "Finally free time!" Shouts Hoppy Hopscotch as he runs around with the kids. Dogday and Catnap walked out towards the recess playground paw in paw, big smiles on their face as they made their way up the hill towards their favorite tree. Both would sit down at the base of the oak tree, and just enjoy each other's company, and watch the kids play making sure they were all safe. Crafty watched them along with Bobby Bearhug, "you know the plan, correct?" she asks Bobby as the bear mascot nods her head with a wide grin. "Yep! You and Dogday will be together VERY SOON I'm sure of it!" said Bobby as she shakes the unicorn rapidly. Said unicorn grabs her friend's shoulders, smiles a gentle smile towards her, and gently nudged her towards Dogday. "Make sure I sound good, all good things about me, NO bad things!" She warns Bobby as the bear gives her a thumbs up and walks up the hill to talk to the two animals up there.