Chapter 147

As the class finally was over thanks to the bell Frowny Fox made his way outside as the Smiling Critters came out with each other. Frowny glared at them all, but it seems they didn't see him since he was behind a wall. "I haven't seen the new critter around, I'm not sure if the CEO was messing with us or not, but it seems that Frowny Fox is a problem for us in the cartoon, so we should try and befriend him now" Dogday suggested making his fellow Smiling Critters nod and agree as they all went home. Frowny Fox heard their conversation, but it confused him. "Why would they want to friend me, I'm supposed to be their enemy?" he asks confused as he watches the Smiling Critters as they all had closed their doors but still let each other come and go as they all pleased. 'I still have a chance to befriend them?' he looked confused but decided to not overthink. He made his way to Dogday's house ready to knock on the door, but it seemed like Dogday had a sixth sense as the door already opened and Dogday stood there smiling toward the fox before yanking him inside.

The CEO walked down to the pool, and looked at the door to the new abandoned ride he created, but he had been met with a halfway done half bricked up half plastered doorway. He felt angry that his scientists couldn't do anything right without him there to inspect their work. 'I have hired idiots who can only do one job in a lab but not not even able to do a simple task such as using bricks to create a wall to keep children out of a room. "Useless" he said out loud as he walked away towards the labs again. He had to talk to his scientists about his discovery of their awful work.