Chapter 41

"And those are are 10 reasons why I love the rainbow" said Craftycorn. "Awww!!" Bobby Bearhug giggled looking at her girlfriend. "That's so sweet" Bubba Bubbaphant said hugging Craftycorn. Craftycorn giggled as she was embraced by both her partners. The doorbell ran disturbing the hug as Bobby and Bubba looked towards the door and back at Craftycorn who just smiled, and untangled herself from the hug. "Don't worry it's just the fourth party of our night" she assured the two as they watched with curiosity. Craftycorn opened the door and there stood Picky Piggy with a bunch of ingredients. Bobby and Bubba were confused, but they didn't ask as Craftycorn led Picky Piggy over to the group. "Hey guys, haven't seen you guys for a while, how you been?" Picky Piggy asks smiling towards her friends as they smile back. "We've been good, just been helping Craftycorn apologize to Dogday and Catnap along with Alya and Angel, what about you?" asked Bobby. Picky Piggy replied "I've been good too, I've made some pies for you guys, I already delivered ones to Catnap, Dogday, Alya, Angel, Kicken Chicken, Hoppy Hopscotch- oh! Did you guys know that Mommy Longlegs and Huggy Wuggy have been spending time with Dogday and Catnap too?" She asked the three as their mouths dropped. "What?! That's amazing!" Said Bobby excited to meet THE Huggy Wuggy she's seen the cardboard cutouts around, and heard him... or what he was supposed to sound like at least, none of the cutouts around the factory sounded like any of the true characters they represented, which was sad, but it was supposed to be more appealing to the audience and people coming inside.

Bobby realized she was shaking Craftycorn and let her drop to the floor. "Heh.. sorry Craftycorn" she helped her girlfriend up, and gave her a hug. "It's okay" Craftycorn responded with her own hug and giggles. Picky Piggy watched the display of affection and smiles warmly at them. "So happy you got over Dogday, and found two others who love you just as much as you love them" she commented making all three blush and thank her. "Alrighty shall we get started?" asked Craftycorn looking at the ingredients still in Picky Piggy's arms. "Yeah, that's a good idea, even though you haven't told us what your idea is" Bubba replied. "Oh.. oops I forgot to let you guys in on the secret" Craftycorn giggles. The three critters smile at the unicorn as they wait patiently for her to start explaining. "Okay so, I asked Picky Piggy to come over and help us make a cake for Dogday, but since I don't know what cake he prefers, obviously something not chocolate, Picky Piggy brought her recipe book to help" Craftycorn ended with a smile. "You can come with me Picky Piggy and put the ingredients on the table" as Craftycorn started to walk towards the kitchen, Picky Piggy following after her, Bubba and Bobby both smiled holding each other's paws and walking after the two heading towards the kitchen.

Picky Piggy put all the ingredients on the table, and smiled taking out her recipe book that contained Dogday's favorite meals and foods, along with allergies. "He has a big list of allergies, so we need to be careful, I brought the ingredients we can use that are safe for him to eat" Picky Piggy explained to Craftycorn as she nodded along paying full attention. She wasn't ready to hurt her friends again, she promised she wouldn't do it again, ever. "Okay, so Dogday seems to really like anything vanilla" Picky Piggy explains 'figures, it's his favorite scent too' thought Craftycorn amused. So they started to work on the cake, very carefully, as to not add anything that may hurt Dogday again, he was almost ready to go back to the school with the kids, Craftycorn couldn't bear to see him upset if he got sick again and had to wait yet again for another few days to pass until he could go to school again. She admired his dedication to those kids and their learning. "He's a great leader" she comments to the room, as everyone agrees with her statement. "He's always there for us, and those kids, basically everyone can depend on him" added Picky Piggy as she was adding flour to the bowl. "True, and he gives the BEST hugs, I would know" Bobby said making everyone in the kitchen laugh. After the cake batter was ready, they poured it in a pan and placed it in the oven. "Thank you for all your help today!" Craftycorn thanked her friend Picky Piggy with a hug, and gave Bobby and Bubba kisses on their cheeks. "Anyone want to have a sleepover tonight?" She suggested to which everyone agreed and waited for the timer to go off as they played UNO in the living room.

As they were playing and Craftycorn had her third UNO before Bubba made her pick up for more cards and changed the color to blue 'figures' she thinks. The door bell rang yet again, everyone looked towards the door. "You guys keep playing, I'll see who it is" Craftycorn said as she got up to check the door. As she opened it she was face to face with Catnap. "Hey, so Dogday was thinking of having a party tomorrow night, and he wanted to know if you and-" Catnap looked in and saw Bobby Bearhug, Bubba Bubbaphant, and Picky Piggy all together, "and them all want to come over and have a sleepover party after the school day. Craftycorn looked at her partners and friend before smiling "sure we will be there, but I thought I wasn't allowed near you guys?" she questioned the cat. Catnap sighed, and smiled toward the unicorn "you're allowed to come if Dogday says so, he is the leader after all". Made sense to Craftycorn as she nodded in understanding. "Alright, we will all be there" she smiles towards Catnap who smiles back and walks off. "Craftycorn who was it?" Asked Picky Piggy. "We are invited to Dogday's sleepover party tomorrow night" she told her friends as the timer for the cake went off.