Chapter 64

Hoppy was shaking violently in the dark room, they heard something scraping across the floor. It sounded like metal dragging something. They screamed as something flew past them and hit the door with a 'thunk and a squelch' Hoppy was terrified, they couldn't see what it was, and they felt something started to crawl on their chest. They screamed even louder, and just as the thing on them crawled to their head, it ended up jumping off and scuttling off as there was a huge bang on the opposite side of the door. Hoppy moved back from where the thing crawling on them was, but as they backed up their paw hit something wet and squishy. They shuttered, their mind racing with a million questions as the there was another bang on the door. "Hoppy, are you in there? We are here to get you out, hang on!" Boxy Boo's voice was heard on the other side of the door. Hoppy with joyous tears in their eyes responded to Boxy "I'm here guys, PLEASE get me out of here! I'm scared.." their voice broke on the please as they rubbed their soaked paw across their face to clean off the tears. As the door opened revealing Boxy Boo, Huggy Wuggy and Bunzo the three gasp as they look down at Hoppy. "Wha.. what happened?" Huggy Wuggy asks eyeing the bird, and red paw of Hoppy, and even the red streaks on Hoppy's face. "N-Nothing.. can we go please?" Hoppy asks in a small voice. "Yeah.. let's go kid" Huggy Wuggy leads Hoppy out of the room, Boxy Boo looks back at the room as he could've sworn he saw something large and metal scraping the walls. He didn't have time to think much of it as he turned his back to the room following Huggy back to the Playcare. Just as the bird started to regain strength again, despite it missing an eye, it tried to hobble away, it didn't get far as something had attacked it yet again, this time affectively silencing it for good.