Chapter 33

As Crafty started to think what she wanted to do to apologize to Dogday, she tried to think of everything he liked. "Hmm... maybe sunflowers, I would give him a hug since he loves those, but I can't go near him or Catnap, it's my own fault I ended up like this, I can't blame either of them, but they did help me realize that I love Bobby and Bubba, maybe I should apologize and thank them both!" Crafty finally understood what she had to do and ran over to her castle house. Bobby and Bubba smiled at one another and shrugged it off, they trusted her with this, if she needed their help she would tell them, they were sure of it.

"Hey Huggy!" Hoppy Hopscotch and Kicken Chicken made their way over to Huggy who's been standing in the center of the round room. "Oh hey you two, I was wondering when you would be back" Huggy bent down to let the smaller mascots climb on his shoulders as he carried them throughout the factory. "This place is so big!" Hoppy was like a little kid in a candy store, but it's a toy factory so it made Kicken happy to see them so happy about every little thing. Huggy was happy to see both his new friends so happy as he shown them around the factory explaining every room and their functions. "We're going to see Mommy and we will see if we can see if any of your other friends would like to come and meet us as well" Huggy explained. Hoppy and Kicken were so excited to show their friends their new friends.

Picky Piggy was happy all her friends enjoyed their pies she made sure they were all their favorites. "Let's see what else I can make" she started to flip through a recipe book of her own design, the cover said 'Dogday's favorite meals' she flipped through it. She had a recipe book for each of her friends, whenever she'd make something she get their opinions on the dish, and if they liked it she would add it to their recipe books. "Hmmm... he does like streak, and chicken.. I'll get to work on it right away!" Picky Piggy was working on a new stew recipe she knew Dogday would love, she just needed to make sure by checking her recipe book to see what feeds Dogday preferred the best. "Perfect, this will be a good meal for him since he's still recovering" she smiles at her work.