Chapter 78

'I'm not 100% fine, I just don't want Kickin to be upset anymore, I seen the way he handled himself... poorly. I can't have that ashamed look directed at me again, he shouldn't be ashamed of himself, he's a great friend' Hoppy thought.

"They know our weaknesses..." Dogday mumbled into his pillow as Sunshine sat on his back barking happily. "Of course you'd be happy about it" Dogday turned to face the tiny puppy as said puppy waddled over and laid down in Dogday's arms. "Heh.. might as well make Catnap jealous" he laughed a little as the Sunshine yawns and curling up to sleep. Dogday sighed watching Sunshine sleep, he curled up around Sunshine protectively and fell asleep within seconds.

Catnap was laughing with his friends and told them that Dogday and he would be back in class tomorrow, which made everyone happy. "Good, because Miss Delight and the kids all really miss you guys" said Craftycorn. "Aww.. we miss them too, we hope to see them soon" said Catnap. Hoppy giggles as she sees Moonlight pawing at Catnap's tail. "Awwwww!!" his friends all gush at the kitten. Catnap smiles at the small version of himself, swaying his tail back and forth having the tiny kitten run after it. "They are adorable" Picky smiles as Catnap picks up Moonlight. "Thanks" he says petting his mini version making it purr and rub against his paw.