Chapter 108

Hoppy was skipping through the long hallways towards the Daycare. "Weird.. all this seems familiar, but... also not" she mused and slowed to a casual walk. "Wonder what everyone's doing" she smiled at the door labeled 'Playcare' opening it up her heart stopped at what she saw in front of her.

"Sir, we found him" one of the scientists informed the CEO earning a chuckle. "Perfect... perhaps he should meet the first Smiling Critter..." the CEO looked at the scientist as she nodded nervously and ran out the door.

Catnap dragged all his friends out of the school, Sunshine and Moonlight wanted to help, but Catnap knew they were too tiny to do anything. "It's okay, I got them" he smiled towards the two plushies. Bobby Bearhug came out of Dogday's house and covered her mouth as she gasps at Catnap. "Bobby it's not what it looks like-" he tried to explain but Bobby was already running back inside Dogday's house and locking the door. Catnap sighed in defeat, looking back at the school, and watching the Poppy gas leaking out he guess it did make him look a bit suspicious since he was the only known critter to have the poppy gas ability. "Shoot.." he said as he looked back at the bodies of all his sleeping friends.