Chapter 105

"This is a nice place" Cameron said as he followed Alya upstairs and into her room that she and Angel once shared. "Yeah, Dogday made sure that Angel and I always had a place here, he treated us like a family.." she said frowning a bit already missing Dogday. "Hey, I'm sure he's okay, the Smiling Critters never give up, they're strong together" Cameron said smiling towards Alya. "I know, but.. everything that's happened these past few days have been weird.. even these new bodies are weird to get used to" she said referring to her new fur suit. "Yeah I agree with you there, these are very different from what I am used to, never thought I would become one... I thought I would get adopted, and be able to feel loved, and wanted..." Cameron says tearing up. Alya goes over to him and hugs him, knowing it won't do much about their situation but it made them both feel better. Bobby watched from the doorway with a smile. "I'm about to bake cookies if you two would like to join me?" she asks both the mascots in front of her as their faces light up "yes please!" they both yell running downstairs Bobby giggling and running after them both.

The CEO stood over the two mascots as he watched one breathe and the other lay motionless. "I see that they detained, and hopefully this time, they remain detained until the end of the procedure" he eyes the scientist next to him making her shrink a bit. "Yes sir, of course" as the scientists all get to work retracing Dogday's torso, he starts to stir awake. "Ah good, he's awake, perhaps we can get some entertainment as we continue with the procedure" the CEO said to the scientist as they all watched Dogday wake up.