Chapter 149

Poppy was pacing. "I can't believe that it's Frowny Fox... I thought the CEO didn't want anything to do with him, why would he make him a big body?" she asks as Kissy Missy looked upset and concerned. "I wonder what's going to happen though, it didn't seem normal to have Frowny Fox to be here, and to introduce the new episode in the show so soon" Huggy said as his friends all thought about it. "What if the CEO is planning something?" questioned Boxy Boo as he was silent about most of this until he really thought about it. "The CEO is planning something, something big is coming, and it may affect all of us" said Poppy as she sat in her case. Her friends watched her in confusion, but they knew not to question her. "So, how long until the.. event takes place?" questions Boxy Boo to which Poppy shook her head. She had no idea which made all of them on edge, and worried for their safety in the future, what was going to happen, why was there poppy gas, what was the purple tail meaning, what did "angel" have to do with anything? These questions confused them all as they were forced to think and think about the uncertainty of their own fates in the future, who would make it, who wouldn't, Poppy made it clear that a few of them wouldn't make it, and a few would be able to, some would lose their sanity, some would starve, others would lose their freedom, and some there own lives.

Later that night the Smiling Critters all came over to Dogday's house ready for the sleepover.  "So you're Frowny Fox? asked Kickin Chicken as everyone came in and looked towards the fox who in turn felt a bit shy. "Yeah, that's me" said Frowny making the Smiling Critters cheer. "A new friend!" they all introduced themselves and were quick to include Frowny Fox to their friend group. Frowny was happy to have such great friends, but the obedience chip was starting to hurt as whenever he was excited or happy it would send a small burning sensation into his neck.