Chapter 14

Craftycorn sighed softly as, yet again, Catnap and Dogday were together again. She was outside waiting for the school day to start, yet it would still be an hour and a half until it began, so she was bored. Bobby Bearhug kept telling her that she would get her and Dogday together, but she also wants Catnap away from Dogday. She knows they're great friends, but it's annoying to see someone who's definitely a day mascot with a night mascot who sleeps all day. They're opposites of each other, and she hates it. She would rather be with Dogday because she feels like she's a good friend to him, and a morning mascot... mostly.

Craftycorn was hanging out with Kicken Chicken and Hoppy Hopscotch as the two were racing and she was holding the flag at the end of the "race track" which was just the circle around the statues. "Hoppy wins!" She declared as she saw Hoppy finish first. Kicken Chicken congratulated Hoppy on a great race, and they both laughed it off as they said little jabs at each other. Crafty smiled, those two had a great friendship, and they were both almost the same... unlike a certain two. She looked at said two as they were sharing small snacks with Alya and Angel, now don't get her wrong she loves Alya and Angel, but she dislikes that those two are almost as clingy as Catnap when it came to Dogday. He never seemed to mind though, he would always laugh at their jokes, share his snacks with them, let them join sleepovers. It annoyed her a lot more then she wanted to admit. "Dogday... the sunshine puppy is always the crowd's favorite.. they love him, and they get in the way!" She finished with kicking a small stone away from herself.

Crafty soon walked towards her house to check on her concoction she had left. "Almost done.. just one more day" she said smirking. She then changed her smirk to a casual smile and walked outside but as she opened the door Bubba Bubbaphant was standing there. "Oh, hey Bubba, need something?" She asks him sweetly. "Well, I need to explain something's before class starts, it will be quick, it's about science and atoms" he explained, and Crafty nodded in understanding. "Lead the way Bubba!" She smiles and follows him as they run to his backyard to start on the science.