Chapter 111

Bobby held both Bitty Kitty and Sharp Charm, they felt scared knowing the poppy gas was back. Bitty Kitty was a shaking mess while Sharp Charm was a crying mess, Bobby held them in a soft embrace, just as she was whispering "it's okay" to them a loud knock was heard. She also heard something in the vent start to rattle around. "Oh no..." she whispers as she listens to the knocking and the vent scraping. As the door was kicked door the thing in the vent had scurried off. Bobby looked towards the door to see Dogday there with his arms crossed. "Why was the door locked Bobby?" he asked tapping his hind right paw on the ground. Bobby's jaw dropped with how assertive Dogday was being. "Out Bobby" Dogday said glaring down at the bear as she shook in fear looking up at her leader, before she ran out of the dog house. "You two" Dogday pointed toward Sharp Charm and Bitty Kitty "go to your room" he said with a glare towards the two smaller mascots, both rushing upstairs in fear. Dogday then made his way towards the front door "Catnap!" he shouts getting everyone's attention. Catnap walked out of the crowd a bit, his head hanging low, his ears pinned back, his tail in his paws as he wrung his tail a bit between his paws in a nervous way. "Yes Dogday?" he asks in a small voice making Dogday's glare harden onto the purple cat. "Get over here, we need to have a serious talk" Dogday says arms still folded in front of his chest, his tail low in annoyance towards his friend. Catnap walked over to Dogday's house and entered it slowly. "Everyone get back to your places!" he said that but nobody was moving "NOW!" Dogday barked out scaring them all as they ran towards their house, or out of the Playcare. Dogday then proceeded to close his door and turn towards Catnap. A growl escaping his lips as he eyes the purple feline.