Chapter 123

"Sorry Poppy, we can go if you'd like" Sharp Charm said looking embarrassed. "Don't be silly, all visitors are welcome to my room" Poppy said with a smile towards the porcupine making him smile back. "Explain why you're here again" Poppy said inviting them inside her room. They all spoke for hours about everything wrong with the factory, the poor kids, the toys, the rejects, the CEO, the scientists under his command, and they even brought up Angel which intrigued Poppy a bit.

Poppy decided to allow everyone to go see Dogday. "We should check on him, he.. could try that thing again.." she explained to Kissy who agreed worry evident on her face as she took Poppy and started walking towards the playroom. "Alright, we got to find everyone first and tell them to meet outside Dogday's house in ten minutes" Poppy instructed as she and Kissy went to search one direction while Bitty Kitty and Sharp Charm chose the other direction. After some time they found everyone and went to meet up at Dogday's house.

"Okay everyone, let's get-" before Poppy could go any further Catnap spoke up. "I don't think he wants to see me right now.." his ears pinning back. "He does want to see you though, this morning when he was on the couch sleeping he had tear tracks going down his face, and was mumbling your name" Bitty Kitty said as Sharp Charm nodded along. Catnap had some doubts, but nodded as everyone started to go inside and wait in the living room for Dogday to come down. It took a few hours but everyone was patient enough to wait. As they heard little yips from upstairs and Sunshine happily waddling down the stairs they all faced the stairs as Dogday came down. "What are you all doing here?" he asks as he sees everyone in his living room. "We're here for you Dogday, we've heard through the grape vine that you've been feeling quite upset, and remembering the past" Poppy said choosing her words carefully. Dogday turned to run but Mommy Longlegs had blocked his path. "Now Dogday this will help you, remember that you have friends here who want to help you" said Poppy as she made her way to Dogday taking his paw in her hands gently guiding him to the couch. Dogday sat on the couch between Kissy Missy and Mommy Longleg. "Let's get this over with" he said his voice cracking a bit as he worked up his courage to tell everyone what happened in the past.