Chapter 81

As the figure made its way towards the vent it decides to have some fun and mess with its prey a bit. The figure stalks over to the giant beehive house and starts to scratch on the glass. The residents inside are all woken up to the ear piercing sound of nails on a chalkboard. "AHHHH WHAT IS THAT HORRIBLE SOUND?!" asks Bobby looking towards her friends as they all are covering their ears as well. The noise stopped soon after, but nobody settled right afterwards, all on high alert. Hoppy gasps as they see four long claw marks on the window. "We aren't alone guys.." they said directing everyone's attention towards the window. "Oh no..." Bobby says under their breath. "Umm... m-maybe we can try and ask Dogday for help?" Crafty asks a bit scared by the fact something is outside right now scratching and clawing things to get a reaction out of the critters in the beehive. "I'm so sorry I was stupid enough to invite you all over here, this isn't good, we are all doomed, something is coming to ki-" Bubba put his stump of a hand over Bobby's mouth. "Stop, it's not your fault Bobby, we all appreciate you inviting us over, and we love you for that" Bubba said trying to cheer his girlfriend up. Bobby looked at Bubba then at Craftycorn, Hoppy, Kicken, and Picky with tears in their eyes. "okay.." she whispers just as a giant crash is heard from the kitchen.