Chapter 16

"Alright you two, you heard Miss Delight, let's have a great class today!" Dogday cheered as Catnap, Alya, and Angel all agreed pumping their hands/paw in the air. The Smiling Critters and the kids all made their way to the school just in time as the bell rang. Miss Delight's face lit up as Catnap and Dogday came in. All the students were excited to get this lesson done so they could play with their favorite sun and moon duo at recess. Miss Delight laughed at the kid's eagerness to learn. "My my I don't know how you guys do it, they're usually not this excited about learning until you both come in" she comments to Dogday and Catnap as the duo smile to each other.

Craftycorn was teaching her art lessons to her students. "Okay now everyone, you put some yellow, and there you have it, a sunflower!" she heard some applause from a few students. She smiled and looked around as the students kept painting sunflowers... sunflowers reminded her of Dogday. They were his favorite flower, and she planned on painting him some for his birthday soon. "Very lovely Molly!" She froze in front of one of her most talented student, at least when it came to art. She smiled and laid her hoof on the girl's shoulder. "You're really good at this aren't you?" She asked as the shy girl smiled and blushed getting back to work.