Chapter 195

When Frowny made it to the security office though, nobody was there. "What, but the sound was coming from the speakers?" he tilts his head as he walks inside and unmuting the pool's camera heard the growling yet again. 'Is he... in the speakers?' thought Frowny. "That doesn't seem normal, I need to find Killy Willy again" Frowny ran to find Killy Willy and they had both gone down to the pool. "Weird" Killy said as he poked the speaker, but poking it was a mistake as a high pitched scream came from it. Killy Willy and Frowny Fox held their ears as the plushie of Frowny Fox whimpered and covered their ears with their tail between their hind legs. Just then they heard water splashing and seen Jax paddling his way over to them. "Leave Now" he tried to say but they didn't listen as Killy Willy had picked him up by his scruff and pulled him out of the water making sure to keep him away full arm's length away from him as the plushie just smiled creepily at him and Frowny. "We are taking you to the CEO now" said Frowny as Jax just smiles and nods his head in approval making Killy Willy and Frowny think if this was the right thing to do.

As they made it to the CEO's office they were met with the CEO standing at the bookshelf mumbling something but he quickly turned out and greeted them. "We got him, he seemed to have come willingly" said Killy Willy holding up Jax who just had the same creepy smile directed towards the CEO this time. "Ah perfect, we shall get to work on him right now" he said taking the plushie by the scruff and walking towards the lab with him. As he made his way to the lab though, he heard a giggle come out of Jax, he looked at the plushie in his hand and glared "what's so funny?" he asks as the plushie says nothing but continues to giggle. "Creepy.. what is he planning?" asks the CEO as he opens the lab doors and already sees his scientists all dead inside. "Wha... WHAT?!" he screams as Jax is now a giggling mess.

Smiling CrittersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara