Chapter 178

Dogday and Catnap finally left Kickin's house and headed back to Dogday's house, but as they walked inside and saw the three other members of their small family at the table with tears in their eyes, and hearing Moonlight's broken little meows they knew something was wrong, as they went over Catnap had covered his mouth in pure horror, as Dogday stood there pale and seemly ready to faint at the sight of Sunshine's corpse, and the sad heartbroken Moonlight who seemed to be holding his best friend's limp paw was meowing sadly. Dogday and Catnap both looked at the corpse, and Dogday turned around only to step on something. He looked down and saw a small note on the ground, picking it up and reading it silently to himself he turned around to the others and promptly fainted right there on the ground.

Catnap tried to catch Dogday as he fell but he was too slow as Dogday's whole body collapsed into a pile on the ground, note still in his paw. Catnap gently removed the note, and the three helped placed Dogday on the couch. After they did that Catnap braced himself to read the note out loud.

Dear Dogday,

Meet your little brother you never knew existed, until today.

Catnap was livid.