Chapter 7

Craftycorn didn't like seeing Dogday and Catnap so happy with each other, she looked at Bobby Bearhug and excused herself to go to the kitchen and get water. There she went to get the glass, and before she did she used red paint on herself. She giggled quietly and poured it on her white coat, getting the fake tears ready, and smashing the glass cup. The room was silent, but then she heard paws and footsteps coming closer, as she started to "wail" in pain. "AAAHHH IT HURTS DOGDAY HOW COULD YOU!!" She screamed out on the floor, everyone came in and saw the mess, the shards of glass, the red on the floor and on Craftycorn's coat. Dogday was confused and so was everyone else, but they all grew concerned about Crafty's well being. After she was helped up, they tried to clean her coat, but she just whimpered and cried out that she was too much pain to move. Dogday said nothing as he went to clean up all the glass with Catnap. Everyone else was with Craftycorn tending to her. Craftycorn's display was flawed however, Dogday having the great canine nose he has, smelled the paint and growled. He slammed his paws on the counter. "It was a setup.." he told Catnap looking away into nothingness. "Does she do this often?" Catnap asks curious. Dogday nodded his head yes "every time she's hear, and she always wants the attention on her.." Dogday hung his head and looked at the glass that Catnap swept up. "She is a diva for attention" said Catnap as he put the broom and dust pan away.

Craftycorn always wanted everyone's attention, but she never got it all. Dogday and Catnap never gave her the time of day. They didn't trust her fully. Her fake tears were being dried by Hoppy, while Bobby gave her a hug. She didn't really like hugs from Bobby she preferred Dogday's hugs. Crafty sighed as everyone was making sure she was taken care of. Nobody seen Dogday and Catnap sneak by with Alya and Angel. "Come on guys" Dogday led them upstairs to his roof. "Be careful everyone" he warned as they went up and sat down staring at the "night" sky. They watched the fake stars shining.