Chapter 137

The CEO was finishing some paperwork for the new toy line when a scientist came into his office interrupting him. He raised a brow at the scientist "can I help you?" he asked a bit irritated, but the scientist looked a little shaken up "sir, Killy Willy's voice box is done, but Candycat's voice box got a bit damaged" the scientist jumped as the CEO slammed his hands onto the desk in front of him. "How could you lot be so irresponsible?!" he demanded as the scientist replied in a shaky voice "Frowny Fox seems to be mute even as we put their voice box in" as the scientist said this the CEO pinched his nose between his eyes and sighed. "Very well, I'll check up on your progress later, try to fix Candycat's voice box" the CEO said that as the scientist ran out of the room to discuss the situation to the others.

'I may need to talk to staff about fixing my window' thought Bobby as she traced her fingers along the scratches. 'It's strange that they hadn't seen it when they apparently stormed in uninvited' Bobby just kept thinking to herself as Bubba and Craftycorn came over. "Hey Bobby, you doing okay?" asked Bubba in a worried tone as he and Crafty had watched Bobby stare at her window for a long time. "Oh, yeah of course, just.. these scratches on here, when we had that sleepover with Hoppy before all this happened, the scratches had stayed here for a while" Bobby explains as her partners look at the window and their eyes widen. "Oh.. I remember that, it was scary" said Crafty as she recalled the night Hoppy was scared to sleep alone so they all had a sleepover at Bobby's house. "Maybe a staff member can get someone to fix it?" asked Bubba as he inspected the damaged window. "That's what I was thinking, we could ask those two on that platform over there. Bobby pointed over to a tall platform towering above the rest of Playcare with what looked to be two security guards standing on it playing what seemed like a card game. "Maybe we can ask them to get someone to fix it, I don't like the memory of it" Bobby said making Bubba and Craftycorn both nod their heads in agreement as they started to walk over to the platform.