Chapter 4

As Catnap and Dogday got near the others they noticed their friends all speaking wildly about a story about one of the kid's dreams. The kid apparently dreamed of becoming an astronaut and going to space, and Bobby Bearhug encouraged them to keep up their active imagination. All the others seem to agree since they were nodding along and laughing. Catnap and Dogday walked over easily joining in the conversation with little effort to keep up, and asked them all about the sleepover, to which everyone agreed that they would be more than happy to join in. Dogday and Catnap were overjoyed as they walked off smiling to each other.

Back at Dogday's dog house Catnap and Dogday were preparing for the sleepover. They made snacks, got a movie picked out, a bunch of blankets, and pillows. They set it all up, and sat on the couch talking about small things like the kids, a few accidents, crushes. "That's why I stay away from he-" a knock at the door distracted Dogday. "They're here" said Catnap as he walked to the door. Just as Catnap opened the door there were two kids with their friends. "Umm..." Catnap was confused until Hoppy Hopscotch came up to him with the two kids. "This is Alya and Angel, they both wanted to see Dogday since they haven't owned a dog before, they want to be able to have a memory of having a dog, I think?" She finished unsure herself. Catnap stares at the two kids for a while and shrugs "alright, come on in everyone" he moves aside to let the kids and their friends come in. As soon as Dogday comes downstairs and sees the kids his tail starts to wag. "Alya, Angel!"