Chapter 102

"Alright, let's get to work on Hoppy..." Dogday said turning towards Boxy Boo who was holding the rabbit's corpse with such care it surprised everyone. "Bobby-" Dogday didn't get to finish as Bobby went into his house to watch Alya and Cameron. Dogday smiled as he turned to the school and started to walk into the nurse's office. "Set them down here" he pointed to a stretcher, and rummaged around for a few minutes trying to find everything he needed. "Wait, you're doing the surgery?" asked Kickin a bit concerned. "Yes, everyone else doesn't really have knowledge on this, or they have shaky hands with everything" Dogday looked at Kickin daring the chicken to question his decision, but nothing came from Kickin as he backed down. "All of you wait outside the office please, I can't have any distractions" he said in a firm tone making everyone walk out of the office and wait in the hallway. Putting on a surgical gloves and a mask, Dogday set to work saving his friend's life.

"I hope Dogday knows what he's doing.. I don't want Hoppy to... I don't want to lose Hoppy.." said Kickin feeling awful for allowing this to even happen to his friend. "I'm sure Dogday could save your friend, Hoppy will bounce back, Dogday's been... well this isn't the first time he's done surgery" Miss Delight recalls a time where she's seen Dogday do surgery on one of her students who had accidentally fallen from a tree and a sharp branch had pierced their leg almost hitting bone. Dogday had taken the kid to his home, and the next day the kid was on crutches with a heavily bandaged leg. Miss Delight was surprised and asked how Dogday did it, but he just said that he been in the medical field before since his father was a doctor, and would often bring him to work to watch him do surgery from behind a glass window.