Chapter 198

"We have to do something about them, Killy is too dangerous to have up here with us, so we have to send him down" she tried to explain as Jax just nodded his head and followed her to the fight, it didn't look too good for anyone, the toys were torn, but they were destroying the scientists hoping that it would stop all the experiments and that no more kids or humans would be harmed by them again. Jax howls over the speaker system causing everyone to look at the security office. Jax and Poppy both come down to them all to announce what they got to do. As Poppy is about to speak they hear a giant roar and heavy footsteps running through the hallway towards them all, Killy Willy burst through the door in anger as he attacks the closest toy near him, Boxy Boo.

Boxy Boo and Killy Willy get into a big fight, claws tearing at each other, biting at each other, eventually though the Smiling Critters attack Killing Willy too, but Catnap just gets angry. Catnap runs over to Killy Willy and sprays his poppy gas into his face. "Your pathetic poppy has no affect on me!" Killy said as he scratched Catnap's face causing the cat to cry out. Many of the Smiling Critters are furious at that Hoppy Hopscotch and Kickin Chicken both teach up to attack Killy on both his sides, while Picky Piggy and Craftycorn go for his torso and head. Everyone watches but they soon notice Kissy Missy and Huggy Wuggy going back into the fight against Killy Willy.