Chapter 131

"The dream started with a long hallway and a purple tail" Poppy started off the full dream she had. "There was red mist... poppy has lining the hallways" as Poppy continues on Dogday looks horrified. 'Sounds like the location may be in Home Sweet Home' thought Dogday as he listened intently to Poppy's dream.

"What is this awful job?!" demands the CEO as he walks into the pool area looking at the "wall" the scientists put up to block the duck ride. It was a thin sheet of wood and it was spray painted red of all colors. "Everyone would notice this, this is a horrible job, I said to hide it from the kids, block all access to it, nobody can know it even exists!" the CEO shouts towards the scientists who in turn all flinch. "We are sorry sir, but we aren't construction workers.." one of them meekly spoke up as the others nodded. At those words though the CEO grabbed his taser and shocked the scientist in the neck. "AHHH!!" the scientist falls to the floor holding their scorched neck as the CEO towers over them. "You will do as you are told, or so help me I will have you all flatlining before the day is up, is that clear?!" said the CEO daring all who challenge him to step up now, but nobody stood up they all just nod their heads and get to work.

"After they escape you it shown the blurry figure running towards what looked like a building, but I'm not sure which one it was.." Poppy finishes as Dogday takes in all the information. "That's some dream Poppy, but what you said, it seemed like it was more then a dream... how you could remember all that so vividly" Dogday said nursing his own cup of tea in between his paws. "That's why I'm worried... about all of us, what if we are in danger?" asks Poppy looking towards the doorway to see Catnap standing there with Moonlight. "Good morning you two" Catnap greets "good morning Catnap" greets Poppy and Dogday as they look at each other. "You two are acting a bit weird this morning, what's going on?' he asks eyeing the two as they look towards him. "Poppy just had a bad dream last night, don't worry it wasn't from your poppy gas it was just a normal dream" Dogday explains as Catnap nods and grabs his own cup of tea.