Chapter 65

Bobby Bearhug, Craftycorn, and Bubba Bubbaphant all were watching a VHS tape when Kissy Missy and Mommy Longlegs came into the room. "Take that tape out guys, we found Hoppy!" Mommy said making the three Smiling Critters all gasp before cheering. Bobby took out the tape, and placed it on a cart behind a curtain. "It's better than being on the floor where I had kicked it" she smiled and walked out of the room. "We just need to find Dogday and Catnap, and head over to Hoppy's house before the sun comes up in 2 hours.

Dogday and Catnap were both looking at the cells. They were enjoying their time, but walked into the wrong room. "Huh... I.. this seems.... familiar.." Dogday said as he recalled his nightmare again.

"Help..! Someone please..!" Dogday was hanging in a cell, suspended by leather belts on his neck and wrists. He felt alone, and scared. "Help..! Please..!" he begged over and over again. Only to receive quiet silence as an answer. A clank was heard and next thing Dogday knew, he was face to face with a metal hand, and Catnap... "feed" is all Catnap had said before Dogday was swarmed by mini Smiling Critters. "NO... NO PLEASE..! PLEASE....!

Dogday had tears in his eyes recalling that nightmare. Catnap had hugged him from behind to try and calm him down. He smiled at the cat, and thanked him. Catnap smiles back and asked if he was okay to which Dogday replied with "I'm fine Catnap... I'm fine with you here with me" they smile at each other within the cells.