Chapter 40

Angel was in class writing out math problems. Their class was learning how to do algebra, which was strange to Angel 'why teach us this?' they questioned a bit. Alya was also learning algebra, but they were in different classes now. One of the Miss Delights saw them passing notes, and separated them. 'Dogday will fix this when he comes back' they both were sure of that.

Craftycorn was working on a good enough apology for both Dogday and Catnap, she even included Angel and Alya to the card. She spent all yesterday and night on the card, masterpiece, flowers, friendship bracelets, and even a song. She wouldn't expect them to accept her apology but they were her friends, so she'd try for them. Crafty was adding glitter to the card when she heard her doorbell ring, she smiled knowing exactly who it was. Going downstairs she opened the door to Bobby and Bubba. Hugging both of her partners she led them inside, and upstairs to her art studio. "Welcome! Thank you for coming guys, I really appreciate it" she told them both as them smiled back at her. "Of course, we want to help as much as possible with this" Bobby explains "although they might not accept your apology fully, apparently chocolate can be very bad for dogs" as Bobby said that she noticed Crafty frowning. "Yeah I know.. I was stupid for doing that honestly, that's why I want to make it up to them, we are just waiting for one more to join us, and we can begin" Crafted said as she stood in front of her art easel.