Chapter 153

As Dogday and Catnap make their way downstairs they see Frowny Fox waking up. They both wave at the fox as he waves back and arches his back hearing a satisfying crack. Dogday gestures for Frowny Fox to follow them into the kitchen which he nods and follows them silently. "How'd you sleep Frowny?" asks Dogday as he started to look through the pots and pans trying to find what he was looking for. "I slept pretty good considering I'm no longer in a holding cell" he says as laughing a bit, Catnap gives him a gentle smile as Dogday comes up with a pan in his paws. "Do you guys want eggs, sausage, and cheese?" Dogday asks as the two nod, Dogday got the food ready as Catnap started to set the table, and get the juices out. "Anything I can do to help?" asks Frowny looking eager to help instead of just sitting around. "If you'd like, do you think you could wake everyone up?" asks Dogday smiling towards the fox as Frowny nods his head yes and walks into the living room gently waling the others up. Dogday and Catnap were both masters in the kitchen, but even they weren't the best like Picky Piggy. Nobody would ever be able to defeat her in any food related challenge.

The table was set, and the food was served as everyone sat down at the table and began digging in. "Thank you for allowing me in the Smiling Critters.. even though I can't really smile" said Frowny as he ate his sausages and drank the orange juice that was provided for him. "You can't smile at all..?" asked Kickin but Hoppy elbowed him "don't ask that, it's rude" they say glaring at Kickin. "It's okay guys, but yeah I can't help it, I'm only allowed to frown as is in my name" he explains as the Smiling Critters nod in understanding. "That's okay, you're still one of us whether you're able to smile or not" Dogday said with his cheerful smile and tail wagging quickly behind him. "I really can't thank you all enough for allowing me to be apart of this wonderful group" Frowny said and winced in pain, the wince was caught by both Dogday and Catnap as they both looked at each other. They both signaled what the other was thinking, and nodded. "Hey Frowny, after this Catnap and I want to speak with you upstairs before we leave for school, alright?" Dogday said making Frowny as bit nervous, Catnap sensing this nervousness put a comforting paw on Frowny's shoulder "it's okay, you're not in trouble" he said as Frowny sighs and nods before they all return to eating.