Chapter 115

Dogday sent Bitty Kitty and Sharp Charm to bed as he sat in his living room looking at the clock that read 11:00 pm, he knows he should be asleep by now, but he wouldn't be able to sleep. He felt upset that his friends knew the truth now, he knew Miss Delight told them since she's the only one who knew, but he felt a bit betrayed by the fact she would say it to them. He sighed leaning back on the couch, and just listening to the clock tick on and on, but soon there was a sound that made his eyes widen, something was in the vent again. He quickly looked towards the vent, ears perked up. "You've got to be kidding me.." he mumbles towards the vent as it started to slowly open. Just as it started opening Dogday's front door opened as well letting in the CEO and six scientists. Dogday's fur stood on end eyeing all the humans in his house. "What do you want?" he asks in a brave voice, the CEO arches a brow towards him as he snaps his fingers all six scientists started to stand in front of every entrance, the kitchen door, the doorway leading upstairs, the front door, the vents, and two on either side of the couch. Dogday sat on the couch shaking a bit, but putting on a brave face. "No reason to get hostile Dogday, we just want to know a bit.." the CEO said getting close to Dogday. "What do you want to know?" he asks biting back a growl towards the man. "As you know, Hoppy was attacked.. and their life was cut short, we were able to save them with your torso" the CEO spoke in a monotone voice. Dogday didn't like where this conversation was going as he listened to the CEO speak "so as you know, you are property of Playtime Co. as are Huggy Wuggy, Kissy Missy, Boxy Boo, and even the two new members of your little family" Dogday slammed his paws down onto the couch. "You aren't touching Sharp Charm or Bitty Kitty!" Dogday growls out making the CEO look at him in confusion. "Bitty Kitty... and Sharp Charm..?" he looks towards Dogday expecting him to talk more about the two. "Yes, it's the names they chose, Alya and Cameron.." Dogday said looking at the ground. "Ah yes you discovered I did take Cameron as a replacement to that Angel child you seemed to have fallen for" the CEO laughed a bit. "Cameron was a quiet kid, nobody would notice if he was gone" the CEO looked at Dogday, he could tell it was taking a lot to make sure he didn't attack. "Everyone's going to notice that Cameron isn't there, he had great friends!" Dogday claimed which made the CEO roll his eyes. "He wasn't important to anyone, just some dumb quiet kid sitting in the back of the room" Dogday growls and slaps the CEO causing the scientists around him to get defensive but they soon backed down as the CEO put his hand up stopping them. "I'll let this be a warning to you Dogday, if you EVER and I mean EVER do that again-" he pulled out a remote with a large button. Dogday instinctually put his paws on the back of his neck as the CEO smirked. "That's right, you think about doing that again, and I won't hesitate to burn a hole through your throat" he said in a threatening tone towards Dogday who frowned towards the man in front of him. Dogday bowed his head and apologized as the CEO nodded towards the scientists as they all walked towards the door. "Let this be a warning to you Dogday, you belong to me, and Playtime Co. you will never leave this place alive if you EVER think about leaving" with that the CEO left. Dogday noticed the vent was completely opened and nothing stood in the empty space, Dogday was on high alert throughout the rest of the night.