Chapter 172

Craftycorn went to visit Hoppy and Kickin as the two seemed to be getting closer, as she seen Hoppy go over to Kickin's house more than their own. Crafty wondered if they were together but ruled it out because she knew they were just close friends and neither wanted a serious relationship, they both said they weren't ready for that yet. She smiled as she knocked on Kickin's door his came out and he smiled when he saw Crafty there. "Crafty, come on in, we got some serious trouble here" he allowed Crafty to walk in and as she looked towards Hoppy she saw that they was a mess.. "what happened??" she asked in complete shock as Kickin walked over and helped Hoppy up, Hoppy was a bit scared and shuffled over to Craftycorn. "I.. I woke up from a bad dream, and I thought that.. thing was crawling on me, but I..." Hoppy went silent after that so Kickin continued "Hoppy was attacking herself screaming, and they pulled out the stitches that connected her top half to her lower half... Dogday's torso..." he explained cringing at the thought that his two friends were one. Craftycorn stood there chocked at the realization "ARE YOU CRAZY?!" she screams "we need to get you help, right now, the stitches are pulling the torso and your upper body's skin and causing it to clump together" she explained as she grabbed Hoppy's paw in both of her hooves looking into the rabbit's eyes "please Hoppy we need to get help for this" she begged as Hoppy nodded. "Every step is painful though, and the swaying might cause the thread to pull tighter.." they said defeated. "Then you stay here, and I will find the scientists and they can help you?" Crafty suggests as Kickin and Hoppy both nod. Craftycorn runs out of the door as Kickin helps Hoppy onto the couch. "You'll be okay Hoppy.. I promise" he whispers to his friend.