Chapter 171

Bubba was explaining something to Bobby in the kitchen as Catnap held Dogday's paw every so often squeezing it gently or placing small kisses onto of his paw to calm him when it seemed he was having a nightmare, but it was also for comfort for not just Dogday but himself. "You're not leaving that spot, are you?" he asks Moonlight as the plushie looks up at him and curls up even closer to Dogday purring loudly to get his point across, Catnap and Bitty Kitty giggled, but Sharp Charm just crossed his arms smiling. "It's crazy how people associate dogs and cats not getting along, yet Dogday's got literally three cats around him who care" Sharp Charm comments as all three cats in the room smile at one another. "It's true" Bitty Kitty says after a while she takes Catnap's free paw and holds it smiling towards the older cat as she gently squeezes his paw in silent reassurance that they weren't going anywhere. Catnap was so grateful for them all being here, even for Bubba and Bobby in the kitchen talking about who knows what. His friends returned a bit later with a few cookies, and they talked about what they were planning to do about the CEO to avenge Dogday, and get fair for Sunshine's death. Catnap was shocked that they were both on board with brutality but as this was the leader of the Smiling Critters they were talking about he had to agree with them. Mess with one Smiling Critter, you mess with them all.