Chapter 134

'There hasn't been any indication of the students becoming mascots, but that's never stopped the CEO with certain things..' thought Catnap as the recess bell rang and all the students started to walk to recess. Dogday was playing fetch with the kids, they seemed to enjoy when he would fetch the ball the kids threw. "How are you two holding up?" Catnap asked Sharp Charm and Bitty Kitty as the two seemed silent after noticing their class shrinking. "Are we getting new mascots later?" asked Bitty Kitty with worry. Catnap was unsure of it, he hadn't gotten word from the CEO about anything yet but they would all find out eventually. "I'm not sure if I'm going to be honest with you both.. the CEO normally makes an announcement about it, but this time it was silent" Catnap said staring at the speaker waiting for it to turn on. As he was deep in thought he didn't see the tennis ball coming towards him. As the ball was about to hit his face a paw grabbed it. Dogday smiled apologetically towards his friend as Catnap looked at the ball and smiled towards Dogday. "Sorry about that" Dogday apologized but Catnap just smiles "it's okay" he responds.

The day continues as normal making most of the Smiling Critters upset since they hadn't heard anything from the missing students. "There should have been an announcement on them saying they were adopted, or new friends joined us.." Catnap says as the Smiling Critters all walk towards the Home Sweet Home building. "We can't do much more right now, all we can do is wait" said Dogday looking upset about the fact there weren't any announcements on the missing kids.

"Sir blocking the hole will take time, I think we should continue with it later" one of the scientists suggests as their fellow scientists were all falling asleep on the job. The CEO rolls his eyes "fine, you all go rest and I'll meet back up here with all tomorrow morning" the CEO said as he walked off. As the CEO was walking to his office he decided to check in on the children. As he walks near the office passing by cells something big was heard slamming against the door. The CEO looked towards the door with a straight face as he pounded his hand against it "shut up in there you'll get your time" he said as he walked off.