Chapter 11

Dogday asked Catnap to crack a few eggs as he started on mashing apples for apple sauce. "You got it" Catnap said smiling towards his friend noticing his tail wagging happily, which in turn made Catnap happy so he purred while he worked.

Craftycorn was annoyed when she saw Catnap go into the kitchen with Dogday. 'I'll have to wait' she thought, and she heard purring and giggling come from the kitchen which made her blood boil. 'That should be ME, not a mangy CAT' she thought bitterly. As breakfast was finally done, Catnap went upstairs to wake up Alya and Angel, while Dogday stayed downstairs to wake all his friends up. "Rise and shine everyone! School started in 3 hours, no time to waste breakfast is already ready for you guys!" He was shouting excitedly to his friends as they woke with smiles on their faces happy to see their leader up and running again, even though they were tired, they still listened, and went to the kitchen to eat. Catnap on the other hand went to Dogday's bedroom where Angel and Alya were sleeping peacefully. Catnap went over to the curtains and pulled them both open letting in the light. Alya was grumpy, but Angel just smiled towards Catnap and got up to get ready for school.