Chapter 014: I Know You

================================
Chapter 014: I Know You
================================

Baluga, the rare Swordtail Heron with 20% Metal Element Attribute and 80% Fire Element Attribute to its bloodline, glanced over the little Siva.

Although the Terrans were smaller in size than the monstrously large Beast Races, and although they have weak bodies that couldn't even handle just a single attack from even a C-Ranked bottom feeder without the protection of their armors, they are still the most dominant race in this planet —or at least to the surface continents.

This is because Terrans, and their counterparts, are all gifted with the ability to adapt and multiply in population within just a single year.

And although there are Beast Races out there that can rival the Terrans' reproduction speed, the fact still remains that unlike the Beast Race, all Terrans are flexible little critters that given enough time will colonize a local area within a span of a few years.

In addition, they have [Magic].

Frightening and unfair as it might actually be, they are indeed the center of attention of this universe.

50% of all gifts that can be found in the universe are all given to the Terran Races as innate abilities.

The remaining 50% were scattered to the rest of the citizens of the universe; from plant lives with a few unique features, to the Beast Races and all the unique life forms with even just a single cell as the nucleus on their bodies out there... were included.

Baluga looked at Siva as if he was looking at a tiny insect; insignificant and not enough to catch his full attention... and yet, now that he looked at the man, he couldn't help but feel a little startled.

Those eyes, when looking at him, gave him the same sense of hate he had felt amongst the other Terrans he had met before.

Siva's eyes were the eyes layered with greed at his being —as if he was a prize to be kept, and not an Intelligent Life Form to be respected.

Baluga had reached his current strength and even awakened his ancient bloodline all for the sake of trampling anything that looked at him the same way Siva was looking at him right now.

He felt insulted. Very. Really... and utterly....

{WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!!}

Baluga's roar of anger sounded like a thunderclap from the heavens. He came in front of Siva with a single step and although they were still 10m away, Baluga was a 30m large T-Rex with a Swordtail, with a presence that emitted faint traces of Mana because of his awakened bloodline.

If Siva hadn't had the Beast Blood Pendant, he'd have been frightened at the sight of this one roar of anger. He then recalled that he had experienced the same face-roar back in that mountain top with Volt and Thorn when they first came to The North, meeting the water-type Dragonkin, Ice Giant.

Siva didn't say a word but he knew he had made a mistake when he let his emotions run before him.

The 500+ Herons felt the 'intent' of their Alpha and so they also roared simultaneously that the sound of it alone was enough to shake the land and scare the forest wind.

{I hate those eyes of yours. You think you can just come here and insult me? Make no mistake about this meeting, Terran. Once the Queen is done with you, you will be sure to become my prey!}

With a threatening growl and a pair of eyes full of its savage intent, Baluga delivered his words and then roared as he backed off. He led his pack back to the border of the forest where they were placed by The Queen... leaving Siva and the three Lapis Lazuli, and an entire gang of Sky Wyverns circling in the air as escorts, gazing at them wordlessly.