Chapter 060: Eros and his Harem Pagoda

================================
Chapter 060: Eros and his Harem Pagoda
================================

"Stark, what's wrong with you?" the Analyst asked as they got out of the blue smoke tornado.

Stark had always been smiling ever since he and Siva shook hands and it was creeping out the rest of their team.

He stopped walking and then turned to face them with that smile of his. His happy face scared them that they took a step back.

Stark ignored them and said, "Everything is true."

"Excuse me?"

"Everything is true." He repeated.

"What is true?" asked the Analyst.

"Siva is the key to our mission! We can go back to that world once again!" As soon as he spoke, he swiped the air and flicked a panel at his members. Their expressions changed when they saw the screen shot of the notification panel windows he got earlier.

[You made Contact with Siva!]

[H-Class Information Acquired!]

[Quest Generated!]

[Quest details will follow...]

[Stay close to Siva to activate H-Class Quest]

Some of their group began to shed tears as the team cried in joy and excitement. They are once again one step closer to going home.

Tomorrow, they must risk it all and do whatever they can to gain Siva's favor and keep them close to him until he can help them on their quest.

By this time, a group of people bean to approach Stark and his teammates.

"Halt! Who are you and what's inside that tornado Siva created?"

Stark glared at the new comers, "And who the hell died and made you king that we should reply to you no matter the questions asked?"

The leader of the new comer was passively firm.

"We are The Union coalition. Siva had plundered our warship and our resources, and he also stole away our True Dragon Corpse back in Alexandria in the northern continent in addition to hurting all our allies when we asked for an explanation. We have the right to be asking question to whoever had made contact to the criminal that offended The Union!"

[Master, this guy is the leader of that group...]

Upon hearing the whisper of his Battle-AI, Stark immediately realized the situation. He gazed at the group of over 40+ people and answered, "I am Stark of the Atropos Group. You have not an ounce of authority to demand anything from me."

The man snorted, "Hmp! I expected as much for all of you criminals acquainted with Siva. Hear my command. Seize them! Kill anyone who resists."

The 40+ people from The Union jumped out for a fight but the Pioneers of Atropos weren't people they can easily subdue with threats of this level.

"Kill everyone who approaches." Stark gave the command and a battle ensued form the clash.

*****

Of course, the incident with the Atropos just now was known by Siva but he didn't care. During the three hours' time that they waited, Siva had used it to clean up the remains of the warship and pick up and plunder the resources from the remains of the warship in the city.

Right now, he was looking at the battle outside his tornado but he didn't care and only kept his eye out on the development of his Inventions.

All these time, he's been trying to consolidate all of his gains from his trip to Horbe and here.